Oscar, Maria and Gabi

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I can recall a few times and probably more times than that Oscar would often prank Maria maybe a little more often than others. For example 1 from the 80s Maria was pronouncing the word wet w--et, and when she's through Oscar comes along and sprays her. maybe it would be funny to see Gabby fall for some of that. Oscar's about to trick her and Maria comes by saying Oh No! You're not going to trick my daugher like you've done to me throughout the years!

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Hmm, Oscar squirting Gabi...it'll a family tradition! :big_grin:

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I can recall a few times and probably more times than that Oscar would often prank Maria maybe a little more often than others.

Yeah I've noticed that too.

*There was also that time she went into his can to get a cup of sugar, and ended up getting dirty. Then, from what I heard, Luis comes by and asks him if HE could borrow a cup of sugar. Maria then tried to warn him not to, but Oscar actually went into his can and handed him one. And you know what happened then

#807 (its on the Wiki)-Oscar kept on saying "Yes" instead of his favorite word No. Maria couldn't understand why, and later admits that he's saying that to drive her crazy. :stick_out_tongue:

In the gang's trip to Hawaii, Bob and Maria were looking at different shells and Oscar was there too. Then he had his own shell, which squirted in her face when she looked at it (the same happened later with his tin can in that episode)

Any others?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I remember he tried to do the same thing to Grundgetta, but Gordon ended up being sprayed instead.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah he picks on baldy a lot, too!:big_grin:

But he always breaking out the elephants on skinny!:zany:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I loved how he has nick names for each human character. It was funny to hear Maria called Skinny and Gordon called baldy. I know that Bob had one but i can't remember it. Does anyone remember it?

Katzi428

Reaction score
I loved how he has nick names for each human character. It was funny to hear Maria called Skinny and Gordon called baldy. I know that Bob had one but i can't remember it. Does anyone remember it?
Not sure but I think it's "Blue Eyes"