Other Fraggles in the rock

ploobis

Reaction score
Hey Friends'

We all know & love Gobo, Mokey, Wembley, Boober and Red. We also love Traveling Matt, Cantus The Minstrel and Convincing John. But there are other Fraggles that we never seem to talk about. This thread is about the following Fraggles from the Rock.

Large Marvin Fraggle

Feenie Fraggle

Marlon Fraggle

Rumple Fraggle

Lou Fraggle

Tosh Fraggle

Henchy Fraggle

The World's Oldest Fraggle

Storyteller Fraggle

"Which of these fraggles are your favorite?" :excited: :smirk:

Pork

Reaction score
MAELON FRAGGLE. Heh Heh. He makes me lauhg SOOOO much.

I like The WOrld's Oldest Fraggle as well. He's hilarious.

ButchCat

Reaction score
Ploobis,

you forgot Morris Fraggle although sadly he didn't get enough lines anywhere to get to know him. (Sigh). I remember one episode I was told not to use him that week as he was becoming too notice-able with the glasses and all. Sorry brused ego

Terry Angus

ploobis

Reaction score
Ploobis,

you forgot Morris Fraggle although sadly he didn't get enough lines anywhere to get to know him. (Sigh). I remember one episode I was told not to use him that week as he was becoming too notice-able with the glasses and all. Sorry brused ego

Terry Angus
Oh yeah, the Fraggle with yellow orenge skin, Red hair and glasses! I remember always seeing him in the back ground on Fraggle Rock!

It was you who preformed him? WOW! Too bad he didn't get enough lines in the show. :smirk:

Thank you for reminding me of Morris Fraggle! :excited:

Ploobis

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Aw sorry, Terry! But I did notice Morris on an episode of Season 3 the other day! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Of all these... Storyteller was my favorite. Liked Tosh too, would've liked to know Lou better though. Also liked the Merggles.
Hey Teri, if you're reading... Convincing John's three backup singers, known as the Fragglettes...
Did they ever have individual names?
If so, what were they?

Not sure if you can answer, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Thanks for stopping by, miss your puppet auctions.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I love Large Marvin, and that other dumb one he hangs around with. I dunno why but they both are just so bloody stupid, it cracks me up every single time.

And I love World's Oldest too. And Convincing John.

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
I liked Marlon! he was hissssstericalarious!

Also liked the storyteller, the world's oldest fraggle, and felix the fearless.

and... who was that fraggle who told "her radish joke"? was her name granny fraggle, or am I just remebering wierdly?

ploobis

Reaction score
I love Large Marvin, and that other dumb one he hangs around with. I dunno why but they both are just so bloody stupid, it cracks me up every single time.

And I love World's Oldest too. And Convincing John.
The other dumb Fraggle you are talking about is Feenie Fraggle played by Jerry Nelson. He would hang out with Large Marvin

Pork

Reaction score
Large Marvin is very large indeed!