Our family at "The Muppets" movie

TikiColadas

Reaction score
I took my girls to see the new MUPPETS movie for the 2nd time this past weekend here in Dallas. We arrived early and brought a few little friends with us. The theater became full and everyone there seemed to really enjoy the new film as they all laughed, cheered and applauded!

LOVE LIVE THE MUPPETS!

Puckrox

Reaction score
What a perfect family outing! Your girls are lucky to have such great parents. :smile:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------------------
Did you remember to buy popcorn for EVERYONE? :smile:

-------------------------

TikiColadas

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

I am a huge Muppet fan...ever since I was 5 years old and I have a Muppet collection that I keep building to this day. And yes, we bought popcorn and treats.

Merry Christmas to ALL.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Awesome!! When we went in a big family group, I MEANT for my Son, wife and I to each bring our favorite Muppets plushies (Rowlf'n'Fozzie, Pepe, and Kermit respectively), but we were in such a rush that I totally forgot!! Hopefully, if my Boy and I get to go again (tomorrow perhaps?), then we won't be without our Muppet tag-a-longs!! :big_grin:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
What a great picture! That really warms my heart. Every viewing I've had, there have been kids who made the experience so much better :smile: