our heroes living quarters' locations

superboober

Reaction score
Has anyone here ever attempted to definitely map out the Rock as we know it? If so, could you enlighten me as to the general locations of Gobo & Wembley's/Red & Mokey's living caverns in relation to the Great Hall, where we've soon Boober lives solitarily (probably for the best of his fragile psyche)? :smirk:

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I've wondered that myself. Any of our esteemed artists want to give it a shot?

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Ooh, I'd like to see that, too!

Well, Red and Mokey's cave has a window overlooking the Fraggle Pond... That's a start... If I was even a fair artist, I'd start with sketching out The Great Hall and working outwards.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Would you work just from Fraggle Rock, Or Fraggle Rock Animated also?

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Warrick said:
Would you work just from Fraggle Rock, Or Fraggle Rock Animated also?
I'd work just off of the non-animated Fraggle Rock... I never even considered that the animated Fraggle Rock would have a different geographical layout... Does it?

superboober

Reaction score
I agree, it would be easier sticking with just the Muppet version.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Well there is a map shown on the episode with the bell being in the heart of the rock. It was an episode that Gobo had to venture out and find an actual bell, thinking it was at the centure of the rock (heart being the centure of ones body). And learned that it was in everyone who lived in Fraggle Rock. The centure of the map was an outline of a bell.