Our very own Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
:big_grin: Yay! And a girl thought to be lost forever has reestablished contact with me, so love is rampid everywhere! (hehe). What isn't lovely is that your Av. spot is still quite vacant. Have you contacted an Adminestrator? What do you want to do with your life? Are your grades high enough for a good university? Take off that make-up right now young lady! :big_grin: Oh, um...sorry...

-Matt

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Aw but Dad everyone else wears this stuff......:wink:

Phillip is helping me with the avator so hopefully it should appear soon. I did try what you said in your email but it didn't work :frown:

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Aww :embarrassed: . MC is just so flowing with love. :smile:

-Matt
Flowing like your hair was in them trip photos! LOL! Just kiddin', hey! It's all out of love baby!

By the way, you may be tall and full of dark awesome hair but I saw NO rubber chickens in your photos! (yes, I cannot give them up).
What gives? Ah forget it, you are a very helpful, nice person to know in the ole forum de Muppets. You've helped me w/ video's and keep the funny fire going!
So just like Amy said, Thanks very much Cantus / Matt.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Heh, I'm sorry Chele, I really am...the hair wasn't my fault (no time for cuts before the trip), but the chickens were. For this, i apologize. I will have you know there is a lage picture of a chicken in the office here though. Dad put it in. Said it was artsy. I dunno...its a chicken!!! Woooo!!!

Luv Ya! :big_grin:

-Matt

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Does the pictures have the words bok bok on it but made up of little pictures of chickens?

That my friend would be art. LOL