Out With the Old, In With the New! The New Year's Thread

Schfifty

Reaction score
My primary resolution for the new year is that I'm going to try to start waking up and getting ready for the day at earlier hours. I've been going to bed too late recently (often past 1:00) and I need to start getting up earlier in the morning, in addition to a good night's rest.

I also wish to make a few video game walkthroughs on YouTube in the coming year.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
My primary resolution for the new year is that I'm going to try to start waking up and getting ready for the day at earlier hours. I've been going to bed too late recently (often past 1:00) and I need to start getting up earlier in the morning, in addition to a good night's rest.
That's one of mine too. Lately, especially since Christmas break, i've been going to bed at like 2-3 in the morning, sometimes even five o' clock.

Anyway, my main resolution is just to be more creative in the new year. I want to start writing more, drawing more, start building puppets and trying new interesting things to do.

Now, if you'll excuse me, i'm going to go watch "Sesame Street Stays Up Late" before the year is over.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
At the moment, I'm partaking in an old custom of watching the pilots or the first episode propers of various different series today. I've already watched both the BEWITCHED and I DREAM OF JEANNIE pilots, and right now I'm currently on the GREEN ACRES pilot, which I feel like is perhaps one of the most interesting, clever, and uniquely-made pilots of any TV - it's definitely what you'd call a "Premise Pilot."

Later, I plan on watching other pilots, including HOGAN'S HEROES, M*A*S*H, THE ODD COUPLE, and of course, SST Episode 0001.