1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Over 30 Vintage Fraggle Rock Items

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Collector1983, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Collector1983

Collector1983 Member

I am looking for Fraggle Rock Collectors who have holes in their collections. I have 1980's Magazines, Stationary, Books, Plush Dolls in box, Lunchboxes, Drum set, Music, Advertisment signs and PVC toys. Just send me a personal message or email me at patpierce@comcast.net if you want to see the list and pictures of the items.

Lana Thurlow likes this.
  2. Lana Thurlow

Lana Thurlow New Member

Do you have pictures of this collection?

3. Collector1983

Collector1983 Member

Yes I have an Excel File with all the items, condition, price and link to a picture for each item. Just send me an email at patpierce@comcast.net and I will send you the file to review.

4. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I am looking for any International Fraggle Rock and the original broadcasts.

5. Collector1983

Collector1983 Member

I am sorry I do not have any Broadcast Fraggle Rock Items. I do have several small PVC toys from West Germany. Send me an email at patpierce@comcast.net if you are interested in seeing a link to those items.

6. MikaelaMuppet

Not interested, but thanks anyway.

7. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

8. MikaelaMuppet