Overall message of FR

Muppet Crypts

Reaction score
Just Reading all the Travling Matt Story title i could see them all in my head it broght back good memories

Brian Damage

Reaction score
Those were the last two episodes recorded, but the order they were supposed to be shown in was actually "95, 94, 96", IIRC... Episode 94 is where Gobo realises that Doc can't see him, and finds a way to get Doc to see him by the end of the show (I forget how)...

Muppet Crypts

Reaction score
Brian Damage said:
Those were the last two episodes recorded, but the order they were supposed to be shown in was actually "95, 94, 96", IIRC... Episode 94 is where Gobo realises that Doc can't see him, and finds a way to get Doc to see him by the end of the show (I forget how)...
you are correct it does run 95...94...96

he gets stuck under a pot.

P

Princeton

Muppet Crypts said:
I don't Recall that but if you say so.....

The Last TWO (2) Episodes

Actually, I think it was "The Honk of Honks".

FatBlueMuppet

Reaction score
The Gorg who would be King was actually the second to last episode. Doc already knew Gobo in that episode. It just wasn't mentioned in the plot is all until the episode after that when Doc was trying to leave food for Gobo so he'd come back.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
His Best friend and Next door neighbor Ned Shimmelfinney
*does Sprocket's mock-gagging noise*

Here here!
Indeed. The show was meant to bring peace to the world & to show all that "we cannot leave the magic" if we believe in it, for "we're a part of everything, and everything's a part of us". ^_^

Only in the world...Down at Fraggle Rock!

*cues the "Magic Be With You" finale that connects all the species within the show together in a end redition of the title theme song*

Princeton

Reaction score
Ahh, memories! I had forgotten about this thread; I had started it about eleven days after I joined (after my account got deleted :grouchy: ) . Thanks for reviving it, FatBlueMuppet!