Oz Macy's Plush!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Hey gang,

as most of you know that Macys store in NYC has Disney Muppets of Oz plush and other stuff (mugs, t-shirts etc.) well a friend of mine that I work with went to NYC and Macys just this past weekend and I gave her $40 to pick me up a Kermit and Gonzo, and........THERE WAS NO MORE Kermit and Miss PIGGYS Oz dolls at all she sayed all they had were a mess full of Tin Thing Gonzo's so she picked me up one and she also sayed she looked in the shelf and thay had ONE (count em) One Fozzie Lion left and she got me him too! there awsome looking... just wondering who else here in MC got em too?

see ya :smile:

tomahawk

Reaction score
I actually ordered all four over the phone from the west coast. It was tough. Hardly anyone there new who to send me to in order for me to purchase them. Should be arriving anyday now. I can't wait!!! :big_grin:

T-Bird Chick

Reaction score
what # did u call i wanna see if i can get one and can u maybe buy them online?

tomahawk

Reaction score
Scooters Girl said:
what # did u call i wanna see if i can get one and can u maybe buy them online?

I went to the Macy's home page. They have a store locator section towards the bottom. Just type in New York, New York. I believe that they said they didn't have any for sale online. I could be wrong but so you still may want to check.