Palisades' Big Bird

BEAR

Reaction score
Did any of you get to see the prototype pictures of the Big Bird figure? I heard about it but was unable to see it. If any of you know how I can see this or if anyone could send me a picture, that would be so cool. Thank you.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Bear... In order to see the picture of Palisades Toys' prototype sculpt of their upcoming Big Bird figure...

1 You need to become a member of the Palisades Collector's Club. Why's that? Cause, one of the perks of being a club member is getting to see sneak peaks of upcoming products while still in progress before anyone else does.
2 There's probably someone on the Palisades boards that could send you the picture, I imagine someone saved it to their computer and theoretically "could" send it to you. But that'd circumvent the whole point of becoming a member of the club, at least one of the main reasons.
3 Just wait a while till Travis gets back from the whirlwind summer conventions, and hopefully he should update the Daily Bit regularly again and show the picture at some point to the general public.

Hope this helps you for now.
Oh, and please don't post a thread like this over at Palisades' forums if you haven't yet, would only generate a bit of misunderstood negativity and I'd hate to see that towards a newer member such as yourself who just joined the forums there.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'm a Palisades life time member Count, and I can never find that stuff; can you direct me as to where I should look?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I'm a Palisades life time member Count, and I can never find that stuff; can you direct me as to where I should look?
Vic, just go to the playground section of the CC, and look in the Made in China section, and you should find it.:big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Lifetime member of the CC also, got in on the ground floor when it was $30 to join with a potential renewal fee (before it got switched to lifetime memberhsip) and the VC Beaker was the sign-up figure.

Vic, here's what to do.
1 Go to www.palisadestoys.com.
2 On the front page, just type your club user ID and password in the edit fields.
3 You'll get straight to the club section of the website. Once there, click on the "club/playground" link.
4 Inside the playground, click on the second "Made In China" link. That way, you can browse through the titles of the archived articles in that column and find the one with the pics of Ernie, Oscar and Big Bird much quicker.
Hope this helps and have a good day.