Palisades Board Refugee Camp

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by GWGumby
"Gumby. Close your eyes. Don't look at it, no matter what happens."
NICE quote....of course, if you want Harrison Ford to whisper that to you while you're both tied up while the Ark of the Covenant is being opened, that's kinda weird...but we all have our little issues.

:attitude: :attitude: :attitude: :attitude:

It's kinda Hieroglyphicky!

Quinnnnnnnnnn

Akasha

Reaction score
It's Stompin time heheh and LU is getting into it too so weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

:stick_out_tongue:

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Originally posted by GWGumby
"Gumby. Close your eyes. Don't look at it, no matter what happens."
Funny timing on the Raiders of the Lost Ark quote! Last night's South Park was a rerun of the episode where they spoof that movie.
Originally posted by Akasha
It's Stompin time heheh and LU is getting into it too so weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

:stick_out_tongue:
Lucky for me, I'm impervious to your stompings! :crazy:

GWGumby

Reaction score
Originally posted by Walker Boh
Funny timing on the Raiders of the Lost Ark quote! Last night's South Park was a rerun of the episode where they spoof that movie. Lucky for me, I'm impervious to your stompings! :crazy:
I had no idea that would be on last night (my quote was made several hours before that.) I've been wanting to see that episode for a while. Loved it! All the guards aiming their walky-talkies, the South Park 1st Episode Special Edition. Funny stuff.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
It looks like everyone's going to be here a while. Who wants some Frosted Flakes™?