Palisades Board Refugee Camp

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Meepster12, here's a mug of hot chocolate. If you want, grab a plate and have a piece of cherry pie. The cots and blankets are lined by the walls, though you might find better lodgings over at the Muppet College Dormhouse. Oh, you're already registered there!
Well, enjoy the food here. And it's not Ken who has some 'splaining to do, it's GLUE cause he's the one who rully runs the forum over there.

Crazy Harry (MC), you silly little man. Don't you know that running into the wall like that will only give you a concussion? It's only in cartoons that you can make a hole in your own impression through walls. Or is it leave your impression on the wall as you slam against it hard and then slump to the ground? Forgot which fright now. Oh, here you are, lying in a lifeless huddle on the floor. Well, maybe this'll cheer you up.
*Places mug of hot chocolate and chocolate chip cookie next to Crazy Harry's body, pinned under his arms.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What's "'splaining"? Well, it's like... I mean... kinda like... sort of... oh, just forget it!

Nah, "'splaining" was what Desi Arnez said on the TV show I Love Lucy whenever he tried to say the word "explaining".
Hope this helps and have a good day, and here's your cookie with a pic of Baby Animal on it.

alexmongers

Reaction score
i thought splainin was a dance at funk and soul clubs where you do some kind of spin and angle your feet at ten to two and then do the splits. its a word play on sprainin because you can cause yourself horiffic injuries to the lower leg area.

its also a popular pasta dish cooked with turnips and gruel. (not to my taste but there you go!) :big_grin:

still no joy for me at palisades. just errors. :boo:

mind you i like it here. anyone for some splainin and mash? :stick_out_tongue:

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Persaps we be splainin' too much. No wonder my shoulder hurts.

Anyone want a Hertz Donut?

pxlforge

Reaction score
at least we've had a different error message for each of the 3 days its been down. Its nice to have some variety.

bats1972

Reaction score
Afternoon everyone. :wink:

Since it's getting close to dinner I brought some pizza to eat around the campfire this evening.

What does everyone else have?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Parse error: parse error in /home/o/w/user878781/html/Forum/admin/config.php on line 34
Is it just me, or do these *&^% error messages make less and less sense every time?