Palisades Daily Bit - Muppet Newsman Accessories

Luke

Reaction score
In todays Palisades Daily Bit you can see the backdrop, desk and phone that will come with the Muppet Newsman action figure. It looks great :-

http://www.palisadestoys.com/new/whatsnew/thebit/index.html

Also you can see past daily bits that include both Vaudville Statler & Waldorf, Janice and also the other S5 figures.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
tres cool, mon ami!!!

Didn't know I was byleengyoouhl, did you?

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Just when you thought Rowlf's piano was the greatest accessory ever made…

radionate

Reaction score
I am sooooo excited about this figure and set!!!!!!

The unpainted prototype looks a little weird though. (only because its unpainted) He reminds me of Ray Charles! :wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Beter than I imagined. Wow! For the record, will he have a chair? He doesn't really need one, but I thought that since his knees bent that one might be included. I am more excited than ever for series 5. It'll be the best series yet. I am thrilled about all the characters in it. Especially purple-beaked Tux Gonzo. The first accurately colored Gonzo ever and Janice, the grooviest Muppet ever! Fer Sure. :flirt: :concern:

Luke

Reaction score
I don't think he has a chair - not totally sure though. I also like it and am most excited about S5.

John Steffens

Reaction score
Ken,
Did you ever think about having an accessory newsman pack with different things to drop on the newsmans head?

cow?
rocks?

kinda forgot all the things that have been dropped on his head:smile:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I'm sure plenty of other figures out there have good accessories that can be dropped on him.