1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Palisades Figures (Including Rarities) For Sale! Make An Offer!

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by sudnam, Feb 28, 2012.

1. sudnam New Member

Hi! I found a bin full of Palisades Muppets figures in storage that I'd forgotten all about, and now I'm looking to sell them. Ultimately, any that I'm unable to sell via other means will probably go up on eBay, but I'd just as soon avoid that because I'm pretty sick of eBay's ever-increasing seller fees. So I thought I'd give the people here the first shot at them, as I'd rather they end up directly in the hands of fans and collectors rather than someone who's buying them just to resell them at an increased price.

Here's the list of what I have to offer:

Steppin' Out Bunsen & Beaker
    Vaudevill Statler & Waldorf
    Culinary Catastrophe Swedish Chef
    Tuxedo Kermit The Frog (not Holiday Kermit!)
    Invisibility Spray Fozzie
    Crash Helmet Gonzo
    Link Hogthrob
    Dr. Julius Strangepork
    Crazy Harry
    Clifford
    Mr. Samuel Arrow
    Kermit The Frog
    Ms. Piggy

All figures are still in the package, mostly mint in box/mint on card (with the occasional dent or ding here or there). Feel free to message me for more details or photos, and also if you'd like to make an offer! I'm willing to haggle, tailor shipping to your needs, etc. All reasonable offers will be considered (hint: I'm willing to sell these for less here than they'll be listed on eBay). Let me know if you're interested!
  2. sudnam New Member

Update! I've also just discovered that I have both Vacation Fozzie variants!
  3. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Hey man! I've been needing an extra Link (and possibly Strangepork) for customs for a while now. I don't even know how much to offer though, since the new movie, it seems like every figure goes for $50, instead of the more realistic $15 range like they did before (darn noobs, pushing the prices up, lol).

If you don't get much offered for these two, please keep me in mind? ;)

Cheers man,
    :)
    Anthony
  4. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Oooh, you beat me to it, KermieBaby47! ;) Just got Julius, and I need Link to complete my Pigs in Space collection! Hopefully a cheap(er) one will pop up on ebay.
  5. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

How much are you charging for each figure?
  6. sudnam New Member

All I can say is send me a direct message and give me an offer. It would be helpful if you know beforehand a ballpark figure of what the figures are going for on eBay and the like, but we can negotiate for a fair price. I'll definitely be willing to sell this stuff for less than some of the astronomical prices you see on eBay and elsewhere (especially seeing as how these are all duplicates of stuff I have already), but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't like to make a little extra on the figures that are considered to be somewhat valuable!
  7. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Make your offer Casey! ;) I've gotta cut back on personal spending anyway. :D
  8. j3h Active Member

I'm interested in:
    Steppin' Out Bunsen & Beaker
    Vaudevill Statler & Waldorf
    Culinary Catastrophe Swedish Chef
    Crash Helmet Gonzo
    I'll shoot you an offer in a minute...
  9. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Aww, thanks!
  10. j3h Active Member

Forgot to post back here just to confirm that I did indeed "conversation" you an offer right after I made my first post in this thread.
    When you get a chance to review, let me know.
    Thanks!
  11. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

This person never got back to me. :sympathy: