Palisades Holiday Kermit Lottery

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Stryder Wolfe
Hypocritical is a strong word...
Yeah it is and i shouldn't have used it - i used contradicted in a later post and thats probably more how i feel. It's no biggie - i'm just one of those guys who believe that even if people whinge and whinge they shouldn't give in. Companies are certainly entitled to put out promotional products and giveaways to clients and not make them available to the public - i work in the media and we basically live day to day on that kinda stuff. Thats why i felt that when Ken came on to explain to people why they weren't offering it to the public and it wasn't an 'exclusive' as such like the others, it was a little contradictory to then offer any to people at a later date - people kinda have to learn and it turned into a bit of a wasted effort. That said i'm sure there are other factors involved, not least the dealers deciding to sell them on Ebay and Palisades are nice people, want to help their consumers, more Muppet product is getting out there, and they are making at least some profit. I certainly don't have a problem with the idea of a lottery or the way they've handled that specifically.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hollday Kermit was only given to store retlers, so it wasn't a big giveway or anything....remember it was a chirstmas card as i remember it being put;-) so it kinda rules out the football method.

Zack)Rowlf the, i don't charge people if i give out chirstmas cards,;-) Dog.

whatever the case maybe atleast there is some shot at getting this needless figure for people who want it at a cheeper price, I'd be happy if i did get that chance, but if i don't, I'm still happy:smile:

simon42

Reaction score
Actually everyone will win this way -- many who win "the lottery" will simply put him on ebay, and with all those available, the price should go down for ebay bidders.

BAZ

Reaction score
According to the rules, they should have done the drawing about an hour ago. Now the only problem is, knowing the problems they have with mass mailings, how will we know if we won?

:smile:

BTW, is anyone else having problems getting to Palisades Message Board?

uncleduke

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks this is unfair simply should not enter. Or, if you do enter and win, I will be happy to pay the $17.00, plus shipping. to take it off your hands.

I think it is great that Palisades is doing this, if you don't wanna participate, don't!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I don't think anyone think's it's unfair, it's as fair as it could possaby be, in fact it's Fun Fair!....

Zachary)Rowlf the, Huh?Dog.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Palisades will send out e-mails later this week. It may not be until Thursday or Friday though. Try to be patient. They have a lot on their plate right now. I'm sure they will announce the winners as soon as they can.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
but I'm so horrible at being patient!! :stick_out_tongue: Naw, that's cool..thanks Phillip...