Palisades Miss Piggy review

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
A friend was nice enough to send over a Miss Piggy figure this last week from the new Palisades line of Muppets figures. She's part of the first series, along with Dr. Teeth, Bunsen Honeydew and Kermit. The first playset with Beaker and the Lab should be out soon as well.

These figures should start hitting stores any day now, and they are excellent. Many of us have been really anticipating this line, and Palisades doesn't disappoint. Miss Piggy is slightly taller than a WOS figure, maybe an inch. She has great articulation, although there could have been a couple more points. She comes with a couple great accessories, as well as a stand. If you're thinking this line might be for you, then pick them up when you see them. You can always change your mind later, but if you decide six months from now that you want to start collecting them, you'll be up a creek trying to find this first wave.

For the complete review, along with lots of pictures, see:

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_INDEX.htm

Michael
MWC

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but did you see the long hair exclusive? :smile: Even better!

Luke

Reaction score
Well Michael, being the hotshot reviewer you are I hope you mentioned that the figure looks nothing much like Miss Piggy and more like her ugly sister. As Frogboy said, check out the EB Exclusive with the long hair and you'll see a real Miss Piggy !

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
Both look like her!

Sorry, but I think both versions look just like her. I like the long haired version better, but that's an aesthetic choice, not one based on sculpt.

Michael
MWC

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
After staring at her for awhile...

...I do think the snout is a little too large. That's comparing it against the card art though, which has a different expression. Still, she kicks butt.

Michael
MWC

Luke

Reaction score
LOL - aint it great being a Muppet fan - you get to stare at Miss Piggy's snout for hours working out which version looks sexier !

Can't beat it !

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Good thing they don't have a penguin yet or some people here wouldn't leave their house!:smile: