1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Palisades Muppets complete sets for sale

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by glm1982, Oct 25, 2011.

1. glm1982

glm1982 New Member

Hey, everyone I'm new here and have just listed series 4 through 9 on Ebay of my Muppets collection I have all 3 Lips figures still in packaging in the series 9 set! Also 2 Electronic Animal Band stage Playsets listed. Variants of Janice and more If your missing some of these sets or figures. I also have some of the sets that came with multiple figures and singles from various palisades series not listed. If your interested in anything you see I can end the auction just let me know quick before a bid goes in.

Thanks and here's a link to my store if you have any ?'s just ask.

http://stores.ebay.com/SuperheroSup...6071013&_sid=1000565643&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322
  2. Matt Crosser

Matt Crosser New Member

Any Muppet figures left?
  3. glm1982

glm1982 New Member