Palisades Muppets Jim Henson Figure value?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
So it turns out that his value is only 65 bucks! Lol. Oh well, that'll get me at least a couple more MOTUC figures off the secondary market. :big_grin:

I thought he would've gone for at least 100, dang recession! :batty:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
So it turns out that his value is only 65 bucks! Lol. Oh well, that'll get me at least a couple more MOTUC figures off the secondary market. :big_grin:

I thought he would've gone for at least 100, dang recession! :batty:
$65? ? ? ? ? :confused: Man, thats a real shame - if I were you I'd be tempted to cancel the transaction as, when the times inevitably change, it will cost you several times that to get him back. Or even double that, and put it up for sale here!

Good luck

Andibcool

Reaction score
Yeah a big mistake US sellers make is to ship it only to the US.
That excludes a lot international buyers.
Sice your links didnt work i could not go check it. I found 2 Hensons on ebay at that time one was very cheap the other was located in UK.
I always have trouble with ebay while auctions end when i cant be on most of the time and i loose often to snipers.
On the other side i do care a lot less on ebay stuff, it could hapen i already miss out on some auctions i found interesting the other day.

Some other member here on the board want to sell thouse 2 Statler and waldorf exclusives. I did pm him on the price, because i had no clue what they worth i did offer 25-30$ for em. He said he is looking for like 60$. Maybe thats what they worth but i did pass on em. One day later i found em on ebay with BIN at 30$.
Ive seen a lot sellers try to sell way overpriced but ppl dont buy always at that pricetag.
I can missout on exclusives but if i find em cheap or at a reasonable price i go buy em.
I would have bought that Jim Henson for 65 $ too i think, then again not for much more.

Oh BTW that ordering at the Mattycollectors club would anoy me to much. Also selling really nice figures for that classic MotU line seems to wrong to me.
But ok it was ur decition.