Palisades Newsletter?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
oh, and eww...it'd have to be a darn good mail server for that. and i know it's not. you know...'cause they use Macs.
With Stewart eating wouldn't that be a...BIG Mac?

Thanks...I'm here all week. Make sure to tip your waitress....

incredeeble!

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
With Stewart eating wouldn't that be a...BIG Mac?

Thanks...I'm here all week. Make sure to tip your waitress....
So wait - I think it was the Hamburgler's fault! He stole the "BIG Mac" with the newsletter in it!

Is it Friday yet?
I thank you!

GWGumby

Reaction score
Originally posted by incredeeble!
So wait - I think it was the Hamburgler's fault! He stole the "BIG Mac" with the newsletter in it!
Someone get Mayor McCheese on the phone. We've got a crisis here!

*grimaces*

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by GWGumby
Someone get Mayor McCheese on the phone. We've got a crisis here!

*grimaces*
did you ever see the Clerks animated series? there's an episode where they both show up. it also brought about one of my favorite lines: "nothing can kill the Grimace"

jeremyactor

Reaction score
Not to get off topic, but grail:

Those are lyrics from "All That Jazz" from the Musical (and now movie) Chicago.

What do I win?

Jeremy

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by jeremyactor
Not to get off topic, but grail:

Those are lyrics from "All That Jazz" from the Musical (and now movie) Chicago.

What do I win?

Jeremy
would that i had anything to give...instead, you get 10 points. they aren't worth anything, but they're yours to keep.

bravo on the guessing, i was beginning to think nobody'd get it. the reason for "guess the lyric" was that i had this great new avatar, Jazz from Transformers, and i couldn't think of a good sig to go with him. since i used to play "guess the quote", it just seemed kinda natural.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
did you ever see the Clerks animated series? there's an episode where they both show up. it also brought about one of my favorite lines: "nothing can kill the Grimace"
One of the funniest cartoons ever...I got the whole thing on video...that's the "monkey scare" episode isn't it? Hmm..maybe not, they all sort of blend into one jumbled mess

I say we make a pact to just stay in here and ignore what sounds like obviously far too much plot going on outside

One of us! one of us! :big_grin:

GWGumby

Reaction score
I was just thinking of that episode as I was typing it.

"I too was on my way to a costume party. Oddly enough, a completely different costume party than the Mayor." (or something like that.)

I own the DVDs and watch those episodes every so often. It's too bad it never got a chance for anyone to see it. I'm not a big fan of the View Askew films, but I loved the surreal humor in these cartoons. How many other half hour cartoons can you think of that can combine parodies of Last Starfighter, Indiana Jones & The Temple of Doom, and Bad News Bears into one coherent (barely) story?