1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Palisades Rainbow Connection Kermit for sale

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by jugfred, Apr 1, 2011.

1. jugfred

jugfred New Member

2. jugfred

jugfred New Member

Only 3 days left on Rainbow Connection Kermit as well as Jim Henson figure, both loose and complete. Another set of more common figures have also been added. I also have a Swedish Chef playset, Electric Mayhem Playset, and Pigs in Space Playset if anyone wants to make an offer!
    Thanks,
    Ron
    qcatch@yahoo.com
  3. jugfred

jugfred New Member

4. jugfred

jugfred New Member

Last Day!

The auction closes tonight for my rainbow connection kermit, jim henson, janice, lew zealand, marvin suggs, and rowlf (all loose and complete) Others have been added. I will have my ice penguins up again soon and I have 3 playsets available still.
    Thanks!
    Ron
    http://shop.ebay.com/golion76/m.html
  5. If you still have zoot, can I have him for 10$?
  6. Rowlfy

Rowlfy Member

I was not able to find your eBay store. But I was wondering if Rowlf was still available. He is my FAVORITE and I REALLY want him.