Palisades-style Hanna-Barbera figures

Drtooth

Reaction score
They're amazing for a $6 SRP in this economy, but those paint apps are a little gloopy. After watching the reviews, I think it's strange that lack of articulation is considered some kind of offense. The integrity of each form is my greatest concern. Big ugly screws and joints often impede that.
I own Cosmo, Wanda, and the elusive Ren Hoek Nicktoons figures, as well as Hong Kong Phooey. The joints are the only thing I'd really take some sort of issue with, as some of the figures kinda can't stand all that well and Cosmo and Wanda are the only ones that have bases (I think Hey Arnold had one too)... but on the other hand, you try articulation for cartoon characters with toothpick thin arms. The lack of figure bases is my only qualm with Jazzwares's stuff (they really should have given them to Fin and Jake), and sometimes the articulation on those toothpick thin limbs causes the small Sonic figures to droop a bit. And they really could give us one or two lousy more accessories. But they're a fine toy company getting really good licenses, while the main companies settle for movie licenses and prices that aren't a good deal on any terms. Attempting a retro-craze toy line in this market really takes guts.