1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Palisades Super Grover Action Figure

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Muppetsdownunder, Dec 30, 2006.

1. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

I've managed to come across a large amount of Palisades Super Grover Action figures mint in box at a very good price too. If anyone is interested please let me know ASAP.

Are these hard to find? What I am basically asking is, is it worth buying the lot of them to sell to Muppet fans at a good price.

2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Well, I'd say it's worth it. Initially, the only place you could get these figures was either at one of the conventions Palisades Toys attended in the year of 2005... Or if you couldn't make it to the shows, you could buy it through their online Collector's Club. Unfortunately, since the company went belly-up and the club's no longer there, the only way you can get these is on eBay. But I believe there are a few folks still searching for this figure in either versions.

Yes... You see, there were two distinct ways in which the figure was packaged.
    First, was Super Grover as Super Grover, with the cloth trenchcoat and alternate Grover Kent head tucked away in the box the figure came in.
    Secondly, there was Super Grover as Grover Kent, wearing the trenchcoat and the cape and helmeted head were the extra accessories.
    The only way to know which you got was to buy the figure and open up the velcroed window flap revealing the figure itself.

There's a forum member over at www.creatusmaximus.com named shishalzifrazz who's looking for one, drop him a message should you get the chance.
    Hope this helps and have a good day.

3. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I WANT ONE!! Please let me know about them!! PM or e-mail me! Thanks! :halo: :excited:

4. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

Yes! yes, same goes for me MuppetsdownUnder! :)

5. Muppetsdownunder

im pretty sure theres mixtures of both ways they were packaged.

I just wanted to get an idea of numbers because I'd hate to buy the lot of them and find I cannot sell for even the price i paid for them.

6. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

I may be interested, PM sent buddy!

7. Engineernerd

Engineernerd New Member

I'd be interested if the the shipping to the US was reasonable.

8. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

9. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

How much are you selling the figures for? I could certainly use one. I want to make a regular Grover.

I tried to PM you but your box is full. When you clear it out PM me please.

10. Muppetsdownunder

I will let you all know when I have more info about these but I will probably put some on ebay, I just need to set up paypal to accept payments.

11. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

hey btw MD id like to buy 2 from ya! IF there NOT to high in price for your old MC pals! :D one for me and one for my muppety friend there...his b-day is commin up soon

12. Muppetsdownunder

Does anyone have any preference to what version of the figure they would like? Grover packaged wearing the super hero suit or the one with him wearing the Clark kent jacket, I'm pretty sure they are identical, including both costumes but they are just variants in the way they are packaged.

13. Davina

Davina Member

i,too would be interested, though going to depend a lot on price...$$'s tight atm.. *sigh*

14. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

No prefference. Do you have a price yet htough?

Oh, and yes both versions are identical as far as what they come with. The only difference is the outfit that is already put on them.

Oh stupid me just realized you live in Australia. The shipping alone would probably kill me.

15. Muppetsdownunder

I am trying to work out how much shipping would be to the US to keep it at a minimum to see if it would be worthwhile someone buying one from Australia.

16. daniel0son

daniel0son New Member

I'd be interested too! PM me with a price! Thanks.

17. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

i'd be intrested in stuff

18. zeekeroo

zeekeroo New Member

sweet! where are they

19. Muppetsdownunder

I'd like to apologise to everyone here for not coming here for ages, ive been busy with lots of stuff going on but im back now. I have put one of the grover figures on eBay at the moment and its among 1 or 2 in the world on eBay at the moment so just search for palisades grover and you should see it. For those who were interested in these figures. A big sorry again for the delay. :(

20. Muppetsdownunder

Once again I'm really sorry for not coming on here for ages. Have had a few things going on so haven't had time for much internet. I had some problems with the last supergrover I sold, it was too heavy when it came to post but I fixed that.

I listed another one today for all those interested type in Palisades grover on ebay and the one in Australia is mine. get in quick before christmas.