Palisade's Tour Animal Box

Foreignman

Reaction score
:halo: Hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone had a Tour Animal box they could take a picture of with a digital camera. The only part of the box I'm interested in is the back, I may have a special thanks credit and I want to check that out to know if I should buy more than one tour animal. Thanks so much.

Luke

Reaction score
I have a pic of it but it's a little blurry - what's your full name ? I can't make out a Ben or Benjamin.

I could email you the pic, don't have access to my webspace from here to upload it.

Foreignman

Reaction score
Thanks alot, Luke, could ya please e-mail it to me. RGreene100@aol.com. And if anyone else has a higher quality pic could you please post it or send it to the e-mail address above. Thanks again Luke and everyone else who isn't Luke.

Foreignman

Reaction score
Thanks Luke, that's perfect! Don't need any other pictures, turns out my name is not on the box, which is sort of weird, but I'm sure it will be on something or another sometime or another.

grail

Reaction score
hey Luke, is there anything special written on the back of the tour Animal box? like the little filecards with the likes/dislikes or what have you? i have yet to actually see a single shot of the back, and i can't remember offhand what was on the back of Beaker and Fozzie, so i was wondering.

Luke

Reaction score
Grail,

I'll email it to you now. There is a picture of Animal, and a black T-shirt which has the titles of all this years conventions written on it. Also there is a group shot of all the exclusive Muppet figures grouped together.

Foreignman

Reaction score
Okay, okay... I found out that my name is most deffinitley, actually on the Super Hero Scooter box. Does anyone *cough* :zany: Luke :zany: *cough* have a pic of this box's back? And it can be someone other than Luke, too, I except overwhelming niceness from anywhere. Thanks thanks thanks again y'all! :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
I don't have the Super Scooter packaging pics - not sure Palisades has shown them yet.