1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Palisades Trade? Schleich Gorg's, Fisher Price Puppets!!

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by WheresSkeeter, Feb 26, 2015.

1. WheresSkeeter

WheresSkeeter New Member

Hi,

I REALLY am looking to get my hands on the Electric Mayhem palisades figures. Loose hopefully, i'm just looking to display them.

I already have Floyd and Dr. Teef, but will trade or buy the entire set if you don't want to break them up. Also, i don't need Lips, he's a little too costly and i never really considered him part of the band anyhow.

Basically i'm looking for Animal w' stage, Zoot, and Janice.

I have all sorts of Henson stuff from blu rays, books, the set of Schleich Gorg's from west germany, and the original set of Fisher Price stuffed animals and puppets.