Password glitch

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Somehow my password was either reset or deleted.Had to reset it myself,working now.Just wondering how the problem happend? I'll update my passwords often.:confused:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know for sure. There could be a variety of things at play here.

Glad it's working for you though.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
continuous login errors

Hiya Phillip,once again had the same login problems with my password not taking.I know you don't know what's happening,just wondering how long this will continue.I love posting here at MC,and can't understand why after a year,I'm having difficulty like this.Sorry to disturb you,is anyone else having this problem?Wondering if I should reset all my fields,or create a new member and have this one deleted.To quote Kermit,'What the hey?'<laughing>

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I will resend you the password info via e-mail. You will need to follow the instructions exactly to reset the password. Let me know if it works or not.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
I will resend you the password info via e-mail. You will need to follow the instructions exactly to reset the password. Let me know if it works or not.
That worked,thanks Phillip.I'm trying to create my own,new password & that's what the problem is.I create a new password,then save it,then when I logout and log back in later on in the day,it says the password is invalid & the whole reseting thing has to occur again,lol.:smirk:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fantastic. Glad it is working properly for you.

By the way, if you don't mind, can you reduce your signature? The forum rules state that signatures can only be a maximum for four lines. Yours is currently six. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Thanks for responding so fast Phillip.Fixed the sig. for you.:smile: