Paula Abdul on "Muppets Tonight!"

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I posted this before on Delphi but I thought I should post it again.

I'm looking for a copy of the episode of "Muppets Tonight!" featuring Paula Abdul.

I would be willing to pay up to $20.00 US for it depending on the quality of the recording. ($20 = SP mode, preferrably recorded from satellite reception).

Thanks!

beaker

Reaction score
Oh, no need to fork over even a penny! The vhs trades are free, quid pro quo on here. Some day in the future Im hoping(actually this should have happened by now) one would be able to download regular sized media files(ala Morpheus.com)
just like swapping audio files. Unfortunately, its 2002 and watching stuff online is still likes its 1995: postage sized and grainy. Anyways, Im sure a lot of people have that and any other MT! epsiodes you want. That Paula Abdul episode was great: The part where she duets with the largest Muppets ever created(the 2 Bossmen) and Nine Inch Snails!

///beaker///

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Thanks for replying Beaker. Am I to assume you are not one of them that has that particular episode though? Cause if you do let's start talkin! I seriously have just about every episode of Muppets Tonight except the one I really want (Paula Abdul) and some others.

I saw a picture of Paula dancing with Sweetums and that made it even more cool that she was interacting with the big Muppets, but especially Sweetums. And on one of the Paula sites there is a clip of her singing with Clifford. But like you said, stamp size picture just isn't great.

I wish they would just be released on DVD like TMS.

The Big Don

Reaction score
Dr. Bombay....

I have lost some of my vhs tapes. My nascar races and muppets tonight tapes were in there. I was wondering if you wanna email me, its in my profile, if we can work out a deal so i cant buy some of the episodes from you. A couple tapes worth or whatever you want. Any help again would be appreciated.

paulafan

Reaction score
I am looking for a good condition copy of the episode of '' Muppets tonight''
featuring PAULA ABDUL. I can pay up to $120 for the good quality rec.
So if you have it...( my email is vastrauskas@yahoo.com). thank you. :smile:

radio boy

Reaction score
i have a copy on DVD striaght off foxtel. that i can trade.

pollick529

Reaction score
paulafan said:
I am looking for a good condition copy of the episode of '' Muppets tonight''
featuring PAULA ABDUL. I can pay up to $120 for the good quality rec.
So if you have it...( my email is vastrauskas@yahoo.com). thank you. :smile:
Er, why would you pay someone $120 for one episode of MT. If JHP or the WDC found out someone were making that amount of money off of one episode, they'd eat them for breakfast! And besides, selling of bootleg DVDs, VHS, or VCDs is strictly prohibited on this board. Read the rules! :grouchy: