1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Pavlov Puppet - Amanda the Snake for sale

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by ashkent, Jul 6, 2011.

1. ashkent

ashkent Active Member

I am selling the Amanda The Snake puppet by Pavlov on ebay at the moment.
    I basically bought her about six months ago, but now want to find her a home with someone who will use her.
    Recently I have gone into making foam muppets and puppets, and I will soon be selling some of my own designs, so I have decided to make way for my own creations by getting rid of Amanda.
    The item usually retails for around $665 - plus for me a hefty postage cost from the US (although when I bought her it was from someone in Germany so saved a little on postage) - so this is a chance for someone to buy a bargain.
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170664757951&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
  2. crazy chris

crazy chris Well-Known Member

i thought pavlov was from france?

cc
  3. ashkent

ashkent Active Member

You're right actually. I was quite tired when I wrote this - I was thinking abuot another puppet that I got from America and had to pay a shedload of postage for. I did get this one from Germany though because it was second hand.
  4. ashkent

ashkent Active Member