PBS Kids Sprout to launch September 1, 2005

Dantecat

Reaction score
Or If they don't show them at all TSF,Than How about airing every single one from Seasons 25 through 29.How's That? That would be really good too.(Even if they do show the ones from 1985 to 1990):excited:

Drtooth

Reaction score
It seems that it will have Play with me Sesame

Play With Me Sesame, a show that had been on Noggin, the preschool network that MTV Networks is readying for a 24-hour breakout from a partnership with older-skewing The N. A play-along show featuring Sesame Street’s Ernie, Bert, Grover and Prairie Dawn, Play With Me Sesame will be divided into two segments shown during Sunny Side Up. The “Sproutified” hosted segment in between will feature viewer-submitted art uploaded to SproutOnline.com.
That's about it.

It doesn't seem like SW is being edged out by PBS, Warners, or HIT... like it was with noggin.

But still, no classic shows, and HIT isn't putting Fraggle Reruns on there by any stretch (and you think they'd want to hype it up before the film comes out).

ssetta

Reaction score
I just got an e-mail reply today, stating what the new schedule for SS will be like. Here's what it said:

Dear PBS KIDS Sprout Viewer,

Thank you for contacting us about Sesame Street. We enjoy hearing from our viewers, and we're so glad you're watching and interacting with PBS KIDS Sprout. At Sprout, we're devoted to creating opportunities for preschoolers and their parents to play and grow together.

As of September 26th:

Sesame Street will air at the following ET times: 5am and 8am (7 days a week)

Play with me Sesame will air at the following ET times: 11am and 1pm (Monday - Friday)

Sesame Street music videos will air at the following ET times: 6:30am (Monday - Friday)

Thanks again for your time, and we hope you'll continue to grow with us!

Kindly,

PBS KIDS Sprout

So, SS won't be on as much, but hopefully, maybe they'll show some classic music videos.