Peanut butter and crayons

Frazzle

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
I know this is a little off topic once again but Does anyone remember an animated clip where someone needs to cross a bridge and someone stands there and says "Nobody crosses this bridge but me, unless you answer my questions 3"
Anyone remember this?
:smile:

Oh yes! The bridgekeeper! He requests the crosser to point out three triangles in exchange for crossing the bridge. The traveler ends up playing a song on the accordion for the bridgekeeper in the end.

Frazzle

Reaction score
jellyman kelly said:

Originally posted by Frazzle
"Oh man, I was thinking the same thing the last time I saw that clip. That baby looked so upset & fussy, as if they didn't feed it for a week, just so they could get such an urgent response for milk. It was a little unnerving."

eep, you never think about that as a kid do ya?
i once heard of something like this happening, except it involved a baby bear, honey(?) and a band(?) trying for a particular noise they knew the bear could make....
It sounds awful, but I'm sure the baby wouldn't cry for the milk if they didn't give her a late feeding on the set. They could have probably shot the film differently, like showing children drinking milk & cookies. Kind of like how the little girl stares into the orange crayon, & they show where it came from. Sesame censors were alot looser with what they showed back then. In the "My beautiful Baby" song, they show a clip of a baby breast feeding from its mother, but its not graphic or anything. When I was that young, I didn't understand that shot. It just looked like the baby was lying close to the mother. I didn't notice what it really was until I was much older.
:smirk:

jellyman kelly

Reaction score

Oh yes! The bridgekeeper! He requests the crosser to point out three triangles in exchange for crossing the bridge. The traveler ends up playing a song on the accordion for the bridgekeeper in the end.

ooh, doesnt he eat the triangles too??

btw, can someone tell me how to use the quote thingy.....

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
jellyman kelly said:

btw, can someone tell me how to use the quote thingy.....
To use the quote thing you just click the reply button then the message you want to reply to comes up in the reply, id thats what you needed to know. :smile:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Frazzle said:
Oh man, I was thinking the same thing the last time I saw that clip. That baby looked so upset & fussy, as if they didn't feed it for a week, just so they could get such an urgent response for milk. It was a little unnerving. :frown:
it was a little distressing but also a little commical because here is this guy rushing to get milk for this baby. and this silly woman sing. miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilk! milk! i thought it would of been funny if the milk truck over turned. now what are they going to do?

Erine81981

Reaction score
What about the Letter I live action one. Where they make a Letter I out of steel. Now that used to give me creeps w/ the music. I don't know why and I love the Bridgekeeper. He was funny. Loved the whole don't eat that trangle. I laughed evertime I see the Troll man eatting the shape. Crackes me up.

ceecee

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
What about the Letter I live action one. Where they make a Letter I out of steel. Now that used to give me creeps w/ the music. QUOTE]

Yep, that "I" creeped me out too. The "I" alone was scary enough, but then they have to add creepy music too. Yeesh! :eek: