Penguins of Madagascar.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else watchs this show on Nickelodeon?

I actually very much enjoy this show, which is kind of funny cause I'm not too big into the actual movies of Madagascar. It's like they took the characters from the movie that are more interesting to watch, the penguins, lemurs and monkeys. My opinion was that those were the only characters in the movie that I really enjoyed.

What does everyone else think?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I enjoy the show. The characters have kept their personalities and the writing is done very well. I try to catch it almost every day. :smirk:

PurpleHonker

Reaction score
Popcorn Panic

I was very surprised by how much I enjoy The Penguins of Madagacsar. I didn't really get into the movies, but the show is witty and very well thought out. My husband and I are now hooked!

My favorite is the Popcorn Panic episode. King Julien has some great lines in that one!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I was very surprised by how much I enjoy The Penguins of Madagacsar. I didn't really get into the movies, but the show is witty and very well thought out. My husband and I are now hooked!

My favorite is the Popcorn Panic episode. King Julien has some great lines in that one!
Yeah that's what I said.

Like I mention I feel they just "cut out the fat" and put in the most interesting characters from the movie into the show. I mean I can only speak for myself of course, but Alex the lion and his friends didn't grab me the way the penguins and the lemurs did. Honsetly (again just my opinion) as characters I enjoyed and care way more about the penguins and the lemurs more than the lion, zebra, hippo, and giraffe.