Penguins?

Luke

Reaction score
Well the skating PVC will be out at Xmas and a fine job has been done, other than that - no new news but i'd bet that they have penguin plans, it was very much what everybody stated they'd like. Also i think it was Quinn that had the idea of a MTI Rat Tours Mini-Playset and Ken included that on a list of things that they would like to make, although not what they definitely will make.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sounds good. I will definatly try and save up some money to buy any Penguins taht come out. How about a Penguin Mega Figure?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yes, Penguins, Chickens, and Rats...but COWS?! Why cows? I only remember the one live cow being featured prominently on TMS.

Really, the bodies are all the same, they'd only have to do different heads for the penguins, chickens, and rats...right?

Luke

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
How about a Penguin Mega Figure?
Sometimes it is possible to have too much of a good thing - same goes for the cows !

:zany:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
A mega cow? My cousin has some of those on his farm!!

Hmmm...maybe I can buy a toy cow to go with my TMS toys??

(Waits desperately for Tux Gonzo).

pxlforge

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
How about a Penguin Mega Figure?
How about 10 smaller transformer penguins that join into 1 mighty mega penguin?

i AM kidding.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Now I ain't sayin' anything here, but if I was a betting man I'd lay some money on the possibility of a penguin pack-in somewhere in 2004. Ain't sayin' it's so...just sayin' the possibility is very strong.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken… You just never learn, do you?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken… You just never learn, do you?
Beg parden?