People Who've Remade Their Own Work

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow... I'm guessing what I have on tape was a "edited/cut for time" version, because there's a few moments and scenes throughout what Sarge posted that I don't remember ever seeing before.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I can't believe I forgot about Bobby "Boris" Pickett... I mean seriously, if you've heard ONE of his songs, you've pretty much heard them all, because they're basically all "The Monster Mash", just with a different dance move ("The Monster Swim" was amusing, but the others were just plain dull and stale).

Ignatz

Reaction score
The Monster's Holiday gets my vote as one of the worse Christmas songs.

Princeton

Reaction score
Mel Brooks transferred The Producers and Young Frankenstein (and Blazing Saddles if all goes well) into stage musicals.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
The Aquabats redid three songs from their first album and put them on their sophomore record. The rerecorded versions have Charles Grey and Travis Barker on guitar and drums, respectively. As opposed to Ben Bergeson and Rod Arellano like on the first LP.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why, why, why is Taylor Swift covering her own songs?

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I heard it was some legal thing, but yeah, I don’t care either.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay so I’m actually back for right now only because I’m in the middle of a conversation at the moment, and I have to agree with Brian. At the end of the day it’s her own career and she can do what she wants with her music. While you’re free to dislike what she does with it, I feel you are honestly making a big deal over it, Snowth.