People's Pick Awards voting is live!

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
The ballot for the People's Pick Awards for 2004 is up! Here's your chance to tell the world which figures, lines, and companies are your favorites, and which ones you hate! You'll also be in the running to win one of five prize packs, including cool stuff like the Captured Alien Queen bust from Palisades! You'll find the link to the ballot off my main page, and remember to include your email address on the ballot, otherwise I won't be able to find you.

http://www.mwctoys.com

The voting will go on til the first week of January or so, and I'll be publishing my picks for 2004 once the voting finishes. Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I just completed my voting! But I was wondering about the final question - it says "line you are most looking forward to 2004", but that did not really make sense to me, seeing as 2004 is almost over. So I assumed that you meant 2005, and wrote in Sesame Street - is that what you meant?

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
Yes, that's what I meant. And I'll be adding Sesame Street to the list tonight, but don't worry, because those that wrote it in will get counted as well. Thanks!

Michael
MWC