People's Review of NBC Movie

Cantus' Ghost

Reaction score
Here's People's review of the new movie. I'd say to take this lukewarm review seriously, but this is People Magazine we're talking about! The basis for their whole publication is kissing a** and making fun of what celebrities wear in public, but that's beside the point.

So Frank Oz really has nothing to do with this movie? Wow... that's depressing. Doesn't he at least do the voices?

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus' Ghost
So Frank Oz really has nothing to do with this movie? Wow... that's depressing. Doesn't he at least do the voices?
Frank's been busy. Eric Jacobson has been assigned to his characters, and from what little we've seen so far (the Weezer viceo, the MasterCard commercial), we have high hopes.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus' Ghost
Here's People's review of the new movie. I'd say to take this lukewarm review seriously, but this is People Magazine we're talking about! The basis for their whole publication is kissing a** and making fun of what celebrities wear in public, but that's beside the point.
Them and Entertainment Weekly. On one page they start puckering up to the rear of someone shooting a movie, and on the next page is a whiney bad review of the very SAME movie. My guess? Henson didn't pay people enough to give them a good review.

Personally, I think Critics are just full of Bull Plop. Here they are, making a living off of complaining about how awful something is, when they couldn't do any better. I mean, Ebert and the other guy is one thing, but this is People and Entertainment weekly.

Plus, anyonemaking a living complaining about what people wear in public need to be (as Garfield would put it) Drug out into the street and shot.

That girly guy on the Today show.... really. Who takes him seriously?