Pepe the King Prawn Thread

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Thats Pepe. He first appeared on Muppets Tonight in 1997. I think this particular photo is from Muppets From Space. If you want, you can read more about him here at Muppet Wiki. Welcome to MC by the way, and have fun looking thourh the rest of the fourm

JJandJanice

Reaction score
What exactly is this Muppet's name? For the life of me I don't remember him from when I was a child, but he is SO FUNNY! What's his story?:eek:

http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/...?action=view&current=capturedata5327672-1.png

Thanks!

---Chuck
The reason you don't remember him from your childhood is probably because he wasn't around during your childhood. He's a fairly new Muppet and as mention he first appear on Muppets tonight, though I believe the year was 1996. He's become mega popular since than though

CrazyHarryFan

Reaction score
Thank you, I laughed reading his history. He seems like my kind of Muppet! Now, I'll have to go see if they make a replica of Pepe! I must have one! Hahaha

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thats Pepe. He first appeared on Muppets Tonight in 1997. I think this particular photo is from Muppets From Space. If you want, you can read more about him here at Muppet Wiki. Welcome to MC by the way, and have fun looking thourh the rest of the fourm

JJandJanice

Reaction score
If you mean a replica from Master Replicas whom made Kermit, Animal and Gonzo and is, hopefully, releasing a Fozzie Bear one than no there is no Pepe replica.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
The closest thing to a replica they have is an action figure from Palasades Toys. I don't know how difficult it is to find one, but I'd try looking in your local comic or collectable store. Good luck.

muppetperson

Reaction score
If you mean a replica from Master Replicas whom made Kermit, Animal and Gonzo and is, hopefully, releasing a Fozzie Bear one than no there is no Pepe replica.
Master Replicas will not be releasing any new Muppet photo puppet replicas any time soon.Instead, they are concentrating on lower market mass produced items, such as Super Mario.A new plan is getting worked out by Disney for the replica line to continue beyond Fozzie, so there is a chance for a Pepe replica down the road.

Fluffets

Reaction score
Master Replicas will not be releasing any new Muppet photo puppet replicas any time soon.Instead, they are concentrating on lower market mass produced items, such as Super Mario.A new plan is getting worked out by Disney for the replica line to continue beyond Fozzie, so there is a chance for a Pepe replica down the road.
Rowlf would be cool too! :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I recall that back when Muppets From Space was released and Pepe stole the show, a lot of fans wanted some Pepe merchandise, but there wasn't any for a few years. And then there was a few Pepe toys released around the same time, but still, within the last ten years there still hasn't been much.