Pepe's Peepers

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I finally got my series 5 figures at Sam Goody yesterday, and I've just gotten them out of the box. They're all excellent--really fun to play with. I have a question, though, about :rolleyes: and his accessories. I had a little trouble getting Pepe to hold his binoculars--the peg didn't want to go into the hand-hole, and I didn't want to force it. I've had trouble in the past with action figures losing limbs or connecting pieces like this, and I didn't want the peg to snap off the first shot out of the box! Does anyone have any advice on how to get Pepe to hold his binoculars and hair dryer safely? Any tricks?

:confused:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Mr.Penguin said:
Pepe's Out???!!! Arrrgh!!!!
It depends on where you look, I think. I've been buggin' the people at my Sam Goody about series 5 for a while (I like getting the Replay points for them, since I'm going to buy them anyway), so Friday when I came in they had already put one of each aside for me. Really nice of them, actually! I'm sure you'll find :rolleyes: :flirt: :concern: and the Muppet Newsman soon. Good luck!

P.S. What's the best way to express "Muppet Newsman" in Muppet Central smileys? Maybe :attitude: + :frown: ? (Shape and Color)