pepsi and Coke

Ziffel

Reaction score
Good for you, furryredmonster. I never drink any soda either. Been probably over ten years. I'm glad of it too, beacuse soda really is bad for the body in many ways, including diet soda (which is even worse in some ways).
But back when I did drink soda, there was the infamous "Pepsi Challenge" in the summer of 1982. One store I walked in had it near the entrance. I was fifteen at the time. My whole family picked coke. But I selected pepsi.

Tonichelle

Reaction score
Wow you all have much more self control than I do... I'm a total pepsi-holic... though these days I prefer dr. pepper to any kind of soda...

I am trying to cut back, but I'll admit it's hard...

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
I am a Coke Person all the way. Unless there is no Coke around and i absoulutley HAVE to have Pepsi.

F

furryredmonster

I am used to giving up alot
of foods and drinks, however, tonichelle. Such as meat, pop, milk, in the process of stop using and consuming all animal products... the list goes on. Pop was the easiest to get off of.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
of foods and drinks, however, tonichelle. Such as meat, pop, milk, in the process of stop using and consuming all animal products... the list goes on. Pop was the easiest to get off of.
Are you sure we havnt met in real life? lol, kidding, )cause its kinda imposible cause of where we live) but you sound exactly like my friend. She refueses to eat any animal product and I'm not sure if she drinks soda though.

F

furryredmonster

Sgt Floyd said:
furryredmonster said:

Are you sure we havnt met in real life? lol, kidding, )cause its kinda imposible cause of where we live) but you sound exactly like my friend. She refueses to eat any animal product and I'm not sure if she drinks soda though.
lol no, I am not your friend. And I havent gave up all animal products yet... still in the process. And I don't think my mom will approve of such a diet, unfortunatly.

nemalki

Reaction score
Coke or Pepsi?

Pepsi or Coke?

There is a third option. There is a choice.

And my choice is RC. The others are good, but RC is a perfect balance of that Coke creamy dryness and the Pepsi sweetness.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
nemalki said:
Coke or Pepsi?

Pepsi or Coke?

There is a third option. There is a choice.

And my choice is RC. The others are good, but RC is a perfect balance of that Coke creamy dryness and the Pepsi sweetness.
:confused: Pardon me nemalki but can you or anybody please tell me what RC stands for?

nemalki

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
:confused: Pardon me nemalki but can you or anybody please tell me what RC stands for?
Ah. It stands for Royal Crown. It's a cola product made by the Dr. Pepper/Seven Up (7Up) Company here in the States and Cott - Royal Crown Cola International in non US/Canada/Mexico territories and markets.