pepsi and Coke

wes

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
:confused: Pardon me nemalki but can you or anybody please tell me what RC stands for?
You Know Royal Crowm Cola was founded in My home Town Columbus Ga. and the Inventor COke was from Their Too!

zeldazipple

Reaction score
My fave in pepsie allthough I like both but just drink more Pepsie then Coke for some reason.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I like Coke but I don't drink soda much. I'm more into sweetened ice tea or lemonade

wes

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
I like Coke but I don't drink soda much. I'm more into sweetened ice tea or lemonade
Sweet tea, Come on Down to Georgia We have the Best sweet Tea in the state's!!!:smile:

Xerus

Reaction score
I'm a Pepsi person myself. But lately, I've been buying Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks because they're probably healthier.

jacobl

Reaction score
i prefer coke above all. but of course, if it's fountain soda we're talking about, i can go either way..

furshur

Reaction score
I really don't drink soda, it's bad for you ya know. When I do drink it has to be Dr. Pepper. It's the only thing that is worth making an exception.

Xela

Reaction score
I don't really any carbonated beverage, so I will pass on both.

But, did anyone hear that Coca-Cola is suing Pepsi? It was on the news, but I didn't catch the whole story...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
furshur said:
I really don't drink soda, it's bad for you ya know. When I do drink it has to be Dr. Pepper. It's the only thing that is worth making an exception.
The last time I tried to drink it I almost threw up. But then again, it was warm and I had to chug it. It was some weird school retreat thingy that had a food eating race.

But I love Mt Dew Code red and that Mt Dew grape flavored (name?) stuff.

that blue kind was nasty though