Personal puppet week

leliebel

Reaction score
i'm really sorry about rambling here, but I've had a really good puppet week last week.

Tuesday: Frist of, Joggy was on I love the muppets on tv. I taped it.
Wednesday: After whatching the tape a couple of times, I had an irripressible urge to go make a puppet. And I did. Sort of.
Thursday: I finished the head (it's still bodyless) and his name is Olaf btw. It's a pig named after a wooden salt shaker. Don't ask.
Saterday: Went shopping in Amsterdam. Found this little store with lots of movie posters and books. And there I found... An original "Dark Chrystal" poster, but it was to expensive, almost a months worth of rent. But beca7use I'm a huge "Labyrinth" fan, I ask the owner if he had any laby posters, he didn't but he did have "No strings attached" so I bought that instead.

I'm so happy, I'll try to take pictures of Olaf as soon as possible.

If anyone is interrested ofcourse...

Well, I'll post them anyway.

fishbone

Reaction score
yeah

building puppets is fun,i think i'm going to have one built,as a little x-mas gift to my self.yeah :excited:

leliebel

Reaction score
I'll post them in a coupole of hours, I just borrowed a digital camera. Mind you I've only finished the head yet.

And another thing, I go to art school and once a year I have to do a project that has nothing to do with my regular curriculum and yesterday I've decided to put on a one man puppet show with different kinds of puppetry. I'm on a roll here :big_grin:.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That's really cool! I do one-man puppet shows fairly regularly--such that Muley has become pretty well known.

I have pics of Muley and other stuff I do up at www.picturetrail.com/muleythemule which is the site I linked you to above.

leliebel

Reaction score
Dear PictureTrail visitor,

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our servers.
The support staff responds to such problems immediately. Please try again in a few minutes. However it may take more than a few minutes, perhaps as long as 30 minutes to fix the problem. These matters can at times be unpredictable to estimate.

Sorry for the trouble and inconvenience.

Sincerely,

The PictureTrail Support Team.

aaah, too bad, I'll check them out tomorrow.

But...

Here are my pictures.

This is Olaf

This is me trying to give him a suspicious expression, yeah, I know the pictures aren't great quality

This is Olaf pulling a face at the camera, not the friendliest little pig is it?

If anyone knows how to get gluestains out of suede, please let me know...

I love this expressions, Olaf has been chasing people through the schoolbuilding since monday

This is me and Olaf singing

Well, ok, playbacking...:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Sorry their site didn't work right.

I like Olaf! He's pretty cool, very abstract! Don't know about getting glue out of suede, but I think that over all the puppet works like he is!

leliebel

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Sorry their site didn't work right.

I like Olaf! He's pretty cool, very abstract! Don't know about getting glue out of suede, but I think that over all the puppet works like he is!

aaah thx :smile:

but it was just like,he looks a bit "made" now, the glue didn't show up that much on the pictures. But I'llfigure something out.