Pet Peeves 2004

HarveyK

Reaction score
Dr Phil

Can't stand Dr. Phil! Do you think his wife is on the payroll? She has such a strenuous job-walking him off the set each day. If I were married to him, I'd be too busy spending his money to be hanging around the set. Mrs. Dr. Phil....get a life!

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
HarveyK said:
Can't stand Dr. Phil! Do you think his wife is on the payroll? She has such a strenuous job-walking him off the set each day. If I were married to him, I'd be too busy spending his money to be hanging around the set. Mrs. Dr. Phil....get a life!
Have you noticed that every single time they unite and walk off the stage they are always talking to eachother. WHAT COULD THEY BE TALKING ABOUT? It sounds like they say the same thing day after day. maybe the wife asks dr.phil if he remembered to clean the litter box, or get the groceries she wanted.

I actually don't mind they guy, he is pretty smart but it is okay to make fun sometimes :smirk:

maxdrive

Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Ohh i have another one:stick_out_tongue:eople who let there dogs run wild in puplic places!! Let me explain: I was a the Flee Market (Looking for muppet stuff! :smile: ) and this lady had a Saint Bernard Dog running around(A BIG ONE TOO!). I had sat on the ground to tie my shoe and the dog put his hind legs on me forcing me to lay down, and beggin to lick me in the face!! Thats not the part that realy bothered me, it was when the lady said,"Its okay hun, Im just going to let him have fun and give you a kiss for a wile!" And the dog licked....and licked untill the lady's husben came up tp take her home!! Is that rude are what! (Whiping the slobber off his face sence he just got back from the Flee Market like 2 seconds ago!) And THAT is my new Pet Peeve! :boo:
Man that is rude i cant beleave she wouldnt pull her dog off you

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
*De-lurks self*

Let's see...

Intolerance/bigotry/sexism/racism/homophobia/discrimination and everything else
Crap in between keys in the keyboard
The fact that at my school there are many three main printers and if you print to the wrong one they chew you out leaving me too paranoid to ever print anything for fear of misclicking and sending it to the wrong one
Nucular, asterix, supposebly/supposively, you get the idea

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
HeraLirambar said:
Nucular, asterix, supposebly/supposively, you get the idea
LOL!

In response to all of the topics that Princeton originally posted:

1. Presidential election commercials (all of them, in fact) are annoying, but can be avoided if you refrain from watching television (pop in a favorite movie instead, or read a book)

2. & 3. Both Britney and 50 Cent don't really bother me because I don't listen to their music or watch their videos. I know they are annoying, therefore I ignore them. Same with Pink, Avril, Christina Aguilara, Jessica and Ashlee Simpson, etc. 50 Cent is a rapper. I'm as likely to listen to him as I am Ja Rule, Jay Z, Sean P-Diddy Puff Daddy Powder Dork Combs, or Snoop (white people aren't cool enough to say "schnizzle") Dogg. Sorry, Snoop, no one is cool enough to say "schnizzle"! I don't like rap and I don't like pop, so I avoid them the best I can.

4. Di-tech.com ads are commercials just like any other. Why single this one out? Toss in the two Sonic guys (though some of their recent antics are comical), the new McDonald's jingle (Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba, I'm lovin' it) or any other. They will all get on your nerves eventually.

5. Ads before theatrical movies stink. I love previews, and don't mind the cell-phone reminders, but I could do without the goarmy.com ads, etc.

6. & 7. Dr. Phil and Donald Trump: why single them out? Why not go after Ricki Lake, Jane Paulie, Judge Judy, Texas Justice, Maury Povich (which Dee did), and all those other day-time yakkers? Same with the Donald. I don't want to watch him, Survivor, the Amazing Race, Fear Factor, The Real World, Paris and Nicole, anything Big, Fat and Obnoxious, rebel millionaires, billionaires, trillionaires or whatever. I don't care about the Gotti's or Anna Nicole or the Osbourne (aka Filthy-Mouthed Addams) family. I don't care to watch them, so I don't.