Pet Peeves, Fears and Hates

yodaduff

Reaction score
I'll admit clowns creep me out, but I must say that taxidermy truly gives me the heebie jeebies. (Has anyone read that Lenore comic about taxidermy?) I saw this deer head just hanging out in the closet at my in-laws and I was so scared I peed a little. :embarrassed:

I hate stepping in water in sock feet. *Shudder* It's so gross.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
yodaduff said:
I'll admit clowns creep me out, but I must say that taxidermy truly gives me the heebie jeebies. (Has anyone read that Lenore comic about taxidermy?) I saw this deer head just hanging out in the closet at my in-laws and I was so scared I peed a little. :embarrassed:
I hate those animal head, toos. Whenever I go to a restaurant with those things, I refuse to sit anywhere where I can one of them. I also hate and refuse to sit in seats with uneven legs. Boy, I'm a pain. :wink:

yodaduff

Reaction score
HeraLirambar, you aren't a pain you just have standards. :smile:
By the way I love you advatar!

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
Fears? Pet Peeves? I've got some of those:

FEARS
*the future (though I am doing better with this one, I used to throw up over it)
*not measuring up to other peoples' standards
*being hypocritical
*loved ones being hurt and being helpless to help them
*torture
*getting lost driving (especially at night in the rain/fog)
*the thought of chewing cotton/tissue paper (never fails to send a shiver down my spine)

PET PEEVES
*chewing with the mouth open (God gave us lips for a reason)
*cell-phone drivers/slow traffic
*people treating employees like dirt
*dangling prepositions
*church denominations secluding themselves
*greetings phrased as questions that never get real answers (ie, Q: "What's up?" A: "Not much")
*the governor's race in my state right now -- whoopee! :rolleyes:

...but there are many more things that I appreciate.

EDITING NOTE: *I found one more by editing this! I also hate inconsistancy in letter casing.

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
Like Scooter in Muppets Take Manhattan, I work behind concessions. Thankfully I have had wonderful costumers but the only thing that bugs me when people have finally got to the register they are talking on the cell phone, so then I have to wait to ask questions of if they would like butter or not. The only other thing that really bugs me is when someone takes time and really puts thought into buying another person a gift and then they complain and ask for you to take it back. My Dad had the nerve to do this. I bought him a cd case that would have held 120 cds somehow he knew this. He wanted a smaller case like mine...grr..He wrote on the package keep it! He has done this every Christmas minus the last one when I bought him a mug..I'm a go with the flow type person so I don't let things bother me knowing life is too short and worth saving every moment. As for fears: Tornadoes, Falling from a height, and being crushed.