Phil needs a Shifty-Eyed Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We don't have a Suncoast within six hours or a comic store nearby who is selling the figures locally. Therefore, I'm seeking one or two Shifty Eyed Sam's MOC. If ANYONE can help with this it would be greatly appreciated.

I would be willing to trade any of the these figures straight-up for a Shifty Sam. Or if you would prefer some Muppet rarities on video or even something else, just send me an e-mail and we will try to work something out. For example, I have some non-Unpaved 1970's Sesame episodes or The Jim Henson Hour or Muppets Tonight.

Series 6-Variant Clifford Repaint
Series 5-Gonzo and Camilla
Series 4-Rizzo the Rat (red/yellow jacket)
Series 1-Exclusive Long-Haired Piggy
Series 1-Exclusive Tux Kermit
Muppet video rarities
Want something else? Send me an e-mail.

Or for two Shifty Sams, I'd be willing to part with any of the following:

Series 2-Exclusive Invisible Spray Fozzie
Series 2-Palisades Tour Animal
Wave 1-2 PVC Sets (Thog, Mahna Mahna, Sam, Gonzo, Snowths, Piggy)

Luke

Reaction score
Phil i don't know if this is much help but Joe at Killer Toys has said that anyone ordering a Sam figure from their store can write in the comments field (i think that was it, or maybe it was email him) that they want the shifty variant and he would be able to accomodate them. This was said about a week ago so it would be worth checking it's still the case now.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Killer Toys is sold out of Shifty Sam's as of Monday. I was a little late on that deal. Appreciate the help though.

Hopefully someone else can come through...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm watching my Suncoast. I'll grab up 2 of them if I find them!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I'm going to my local (is 85 miles away local?) Suncoast on Friday to check it out. If we don't hear back from Fozzie by Friday morning before I leave, I'll definietly try to pick ya up a couple if they've gotten them in yet.

:smile:
Anthony

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Anthony. I'll make it worth your while. You may want to call though before you make that long drive to see if series 8 arrived.

I will post here once I get a couple though so everyone can stop looking. If I haven't posted, then I still need a Shifty Sam.

:attitude:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I won't know until tomorrow (Friday) and it will be after I get off work at 5pm CST. But, I'll have a full bank account by that time! I'll look after my peeps.

Whatever

Reaction score
Series 8 isn't in yet in Memphis, I called and checked today.

King Jim

Reaction score
I heard they would come out in a few weeks, at a store at the mall.

I wonder if the Disney store will start selling Muppet Stuff.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm in a fret. The bank didn't post my check yesterday, so it won't go through until 2 today. I possibly won't be able to go to the store until tomorrow now. :frown:

I'll try to go during my work day if I can convince the boss I need to go on a secret mission errand.

Status
Not open for further replies.