Phobias

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I thought that was blown way out of proportion.
When does Rosie ever NOT blow something out of proportion?
Davo said:
I wouldn't want anyone putting their hands on my mouth, I don't care who they are, that's rude and unsanitary.
Exactly Kelly's point, as she TRIED to explain to a stubborn Rosie on The View.

:rolleyes:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I have a bad fear of heights; in the student union building at my university, I couldn't look down from the second or third-floor balconies without getting a wicked case of the whirlies. And then there's the time we climbed the tower at York Minster when we were in England a few years ago: add claustrophobia to that one.

But on the other hand, I went parasailing in the Virgin Islands this spring and had a great time, so I guess it's only in certain circumstances.

But I think my biggest fear is the fear of failure.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I also have a fear of failure. Take a look at the thread about college and trying to find a job, well a career.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
What am I scared of? Personally I am a bit of a Boober; I Love food and I am Scared of germs. I'm also scared of Heights(not that much though), and My house burning down. (So I turn off EVERYTHING before I go to bed lol).

Kiki

Reaction score
I don't have a phobia as such, but I always check the doors at night. O_O Even if they're obviously locked, I just check again.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The things that scare/disturb me are:
-Anything with a scraping sound (it's like nails on a chalkboard to me)
-Any scary/gross humor story involving kidneys (that includes the Eyeless Jack creepypasta)
-Snakes (specifically real snakes, not cartoon or puppet ones)
-Being stuck in the freezing cold
-Heights
-Jellyfish (something about them looks scary to me)
-Certain types of spiders (especially the furry ones that are as big your hand;I think their called wolf spiders)
-Strange dogs and cats
-Claustrophobia (I have this one mildly;I don't mind certain things but things like being stuck in an elevator would really bother me)
-Getting lost
-Anything involving fire
-Needles
-Mosquitoes

Things that don't bother me that a lot of people are scared of:

-Bats (I've always found them fascinating)
-Clowns
-Speaking in front of a large crowd
-Zombie shows like The Walking Dead (I know they aren't real so they aren't scary to me;just gross and sometimes depressing depending on the episode)
-Gorillas, oranguatans, and other large primates
-Jurassic Park (Dinosaurs aren't around anymore;so why are they are so scary)
-The movie Jaws (I would be scared of this if I lived near the ocean, but I don't so it doesn't bother me)
-Costumed characters (Although when I go to Comic-Con I do get a little nervous around furries for some reason;something about them makes me uneasy, but it's probably just because of how they were portrayed as pedophiles in animal costumes in that one American Dad episode (which makes me a bit paranoid). I'm a furry in the sense that I feel romantic attraction towards cartoon animals but I don't dress up as them and go to conventions)

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I have a fear of loud noises. It's the reason why I can't be in my high school's band right along with playing an instrument in general.