Phobias

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I can't believe how popular this thread has become! That's awesome! Well, not that we all have fears, but that we're able to share them with one another.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm leaving before Snowthy decides it's funny to pop another balloon by me...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Is anyone else terrified of that kid show Boobahs? With those weird bubble like things that is similar to teletubies?

Just the opening scared me. What the heck where those pod things they were coming out of? And the sound when they move their eyes...

*sucks thumb, hides in corner*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
To me, The Boobahs were pretty much a Krofft-like version of The Teletubbies.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
they still care the heck outta me :embarrassed:

thers a bit of irony in this

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
meant to scare people like me XD

I actually had a nightmare after watching that show :embarrassed:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
EVERYBODY is afraid of clowns!
Yeah, Coulrophobia is a very serious and common phobia. I thought I used to have it, but I just don't like clowns, I'm not actually scared of 'em.

If I have any phobias I suppose I would probably be very frightened if there was a snake in my room.
Recently I've become terrified of snakes but I have no idea why. I used to handle garden snakes when I was a kid, but about six or seven months ago, out of absolutely no where and for no reason, I can't even look at a picture or video of a snake, and if I actually see a real one? I turn pale, get nauseated and run like a bolt of lightning. It's weird. :confused:

My mom is seriously scared of spiders, but I actually like them. I mean, I'd never EVER have one as a pet or anything, but I won't kill one if it's in our apartment. I pick them up and place them outside. I hate flies and critters like that and spiders do us all a valuable service by eating them, so they're okay in my book.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
:eek: another one of those big yellow/black spiders was on our deck again. That makes 4 of them this week