Phobias

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Tall ceilings. I know, it's weird. But if I look up at a very high ceiling (think school gym or museum high) I panic - I have to be holding on to something if I do look up. Likewise, I can't lay down and cloud watch, because I'll have the same kind of reaction.
Then you'd have a complex in my room, because the ceiling arches upward... I think at the end, it's at least ten feet tall.

Don't ask why, the design of these apartments are WEIRD!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I don't have phobias really, but someone who went to my school, I think, has a school phboia. He was out for over 4 months of 8th grade and he showed up for our freashman orentation, but hasn't been in since.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I love two story houses with staircases, but watching too many movies where someone comes up behind you and pushes you down them braking your neck has always made me frightened of going up or down them at night...mostly down :confused:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I hate creaky houses. The noices always wake me up :stick_out_tongue: I'm not a sound sleeper

Redsonga

Reaction score
I sleep like the dead *lol* I can't sleep without some kind of noise, my favorites have always been the sound of fans, or static on the tv :smile:.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Same here, but I'm not afraid of them, I'm just annoyed by them.
*facepalm* Blah...I need to type things more clearly. But yeah, I'm not afraid of them either. Unless I just watched a scary movie, them I get a bit freaked out :stick_out_tongue:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I don't think I could walk in a forest alone, and I love nature! There's something about not seeing your enemy and being pretty exposed with nowhere to hide *shudder*

But now that cities are mentioned, cities make me very nervous. I'm always on-edge when I visit my sister, who lives in Chicago. And I had my purse stolen when I was in New York, so you can see how much I don't like them. It's like almost everyone there is a potential weirdo/enemy DX

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm scared of nature, but for another reason. I am alergic to most things nature (plant wise). I am even alergic to grass :stick_out_tongue: and most bug bites/stings

I grew up in the city so it doesnt phase me. But I am terrified to go outside after it gets dark cause we now live in the country. Its too big and wide open and something can suddenly come running out of the darkness at you