Photo Replica Speculation - Coming next?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
EDIT: How oh how did I spell Speculation, Specukation? What am I dyslexic AND blind???
Old friend, you should know that I can take care of the thread edit for you (see the new spelling of Specukation).

I would love Fozzie to be soon, of course. Piggy will have to be VERY expensive, I would imagine. Still, with Kermit having been the price he was, the others will likely be $400 or $500--of course, if they make it, I will buy it.

Rizzo, Pepe, or Robin would be cool, too. I'd rather get the core characters first. I would LOVE to see the Electric Mayhem completed!

MWoO

Reaction score
For some reason I see Scooter being after Animal. If not him than Rizzo or Pepe, but last i heard they are using a mid-late 70's style guide and if this is a pure Muppet Show line than Pepe is definatly out and Rizzo might be too. That's why I see Scooter. Smaller than Fozzie, interesting looking character, neat clothing, and he was a big part of the muppet show.

Beauregard

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
:embarrassed: Do you think with characters like Fozzie they'd make just the waist hands and head? Hmmm.
Piggy from the waist up? Bang go my dreams...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
... Wow, Beau... wow. ... although, I think I've had that dream. *shakes image out of head*

Barry Lee said:
I would absolutely love to see a Scooter and it would be a perfect world if they had Sweetums. That would cost a fortune though. :embarrassed:
I dunno. Sweetums could deffenitely be a possibility. After all, they did make a Darth Vader and a Chebacca lifesize replica.

Perhaps we might get to see a penguin/chicken two pack?

and I would love to see a Scooter and a Fozzie made.

Telly

Reaction score
I'd LOVE to see Scooter! I think that he's underappreciated!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I agree about Scooter. I think there are several characters that are underappreciated, or just forgot about.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I agree about Scooter. I think there are several characters that are underappreciated, or just forgot about.
Gladys the cow is udder-appreciated...

Erine81981

Reaction score
I would either say Fozzie or Scooter to be next. I wouldn't mind a Rowlf or....how about this......now brace yourself......Beauregard. I wouldn't mind seeing him. Really the reason I said that is I know Beau(MC) would love to have one.:big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*faints* What I wouldn't give for a BEAUREGARD photo realistic poser....mmmmm! But, face it, that's never going to happen. Other rare characters that won't happen, but would be great to have, are Link, Strangepork, Lew Zealand, Crazy Harry...

But if they make a Scooter...they should just adjust his hair and glasses and release him a year later as Skeeter.