Photos from Muppets Vet Hospital-figures

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
Wow thankyou thankyou thankyou thaaank yoouu

they are so cool :mad: :sympathy: :flirt:
woohoo

Whatever

Reaction score
Yeah, you're the lucky one. The backstage is available in Great Britain, while the rest of us have to wait!

Moran9969

Reaction score
I LOVE THE VETS HOSPITAL

Definately I would pay for em...

However the only thing I have a beef about is Piggy.

We already have 3 Piggy's with pretty much the same head sculp.

I know that the First Mate Piggy was totally new, but it still remained almost identical.

What I would hope for is an older (season 1) looking Piggy...

The very small eyes, and very different looking face...

It was an awesome look, and it would fit well with the Vet's Hospital figures.

Whatever

Reaction score
No one would buy a season one Piggy. She was soo ugly, and she is not what the majority of the people out there are used to seeing. Palisades would not make one.

Moran9969

Reaction score
I think you're wrong Whatever...

Although she wasn't the best looking Muppet during that season, it was an original look. She first appeared in Vets Hospital looking that way. I think it would sell just as well as a regular looking Piggy. Plus we'd have a totally different looking Piggy for once.

T

timrikthegorf

Moran9969 said:
I think you're wrong Whatever...

Although she wasn't the best looking Muppet during that season, it was an original look. She first appeared in Vets Hospital looking that way. I think it would sell just as well as a regular looking Piggy. Plus we'd have a totally different looking Piggy for once.
No, she would not sell well. No one would know it was Piggy first of all. That was her look for one season a long time ago. There is a reason Jim Henson changed her look. Also, Henson wants more modern looking muppets and I would bet Disney wants the same. It makes sense to have Piggy look like her current incarnation.