Photos from Sesame Season 39

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Man! Caroll is one talented guy! But, does involvement form the creature show mean were going to get more CG creatures?

wiley207

Reaction score
Man! Caroll is one talented guy! But, does involvement form the creature show mean were going to get more CG creatures?
Maybe, but Henson's Creature Shop might do a better hob than Magnetic Dreams.

I find it amazing how Caroll Spinney can have Big Bird rollerskate or ride on a unicycle. That truly IS talent. But I believe that Caroll can't ice skate as Big Bird, so he had a double do it on "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street."

SSLFan

Reaction score
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Leela

A new human charcther. Sweet! She's even pictured with Big Bird and Snuffy!:excited:

She runs the laundromat?:confused:

So there's a laundromat now on Sesame Street? I wonder, a possibly new AtC set? :big_grin:

RyGuy

Reaction score
question about auto repair shop

One question I have is how will the auto repair shop be used since the humans are rarely seen driving cars ? I bet Tim Allen could run it . How about "Taylor's auto repair " They have Hooper's store (lol ) seriously how do they plan to use the car repair place ?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow, the street's been introducing new characters (muppets and humans) right and left lately.

But, oh good Lord, please, not a new "Around the Corner" set, PLEASE!

ISNorden

Reaction score
I didn't mind "Around the Corner" the first time, and wouldn't mind seeing the street re-expanded. But when Gina's vet office is scheduled to disappear, I worry that the Workshop is going to write Gina herself off the show (somehow, I can't see her as an auto mechanic). Hopefully, the Workshop can confirm/deny whether they're getting rid of her!

SSLFan

Reaction score
But, oh good Lord, please, not a new "Around the Corner" set, PLEASE!
Why not? It could happen. Besides 'Snowth, you were a 90's kid yourself, and unless you grew out of SS at the age of 3, chances are you grew up with AtC for the most part.:big_grin:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I didn't mind "Around the Corner" the first time, and wouldn't mind seeing the street re-expanded. But when Gina's vet office is scheduled to disappear, I worry that the Workshop is going to write Gina herself off the show (somehow, I can't see her as an auto mechanic). Hopefully, the Workshop can confirm/deny whether they're getting rid of her!

Why would you even think that
just because her vet office is gonna be eliminated?

And it's been mentioned that she's gonna be an auto mechanic.

I think the SW has more respect for those who work on SS.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why not? It could happen. Besides 'Snowth, you were a 90's kid yourself, and unless you grew out of SS at the age of 3, chances are you grew up with AtC for the most part.:big_grin:
Yes I did, but I didn't particularly care for it, don't really know why, but I just didn't.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Why would you even think that
just because her vet office is gonna be eliminated?

And it's been mentioned that she's gonna be an auto mechanic.

I think the SW has more respect for those who work on SS.

They'll probably have to re-introduce the daycare center and/or draft some character into babysitting Marco, then; if a vet clinic is no place for a kid his age, a car shop seems even less safe. (Besides, I thought the "Adventures of Gina" alternatives to Trash Gordon were cute. It'd be a lot harder to make a good bedtime story out of her new job...)