Photoshop Anyone?

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
I've got several photos of puppets I've made. I would like to combine the puppet characters from each photo into one.

Does anyone know how I can do this? I have photo shop 4.0, but if you can give me directions of which pull down menus you use then I can probably find those same actions on my menu bar.

Hope one of you can help,
-Michele

fishbone

Reaction score
go to the book store &look at the photoshop books & learn it for free,if you have a borders or b&n.that's a sure fire way.or magazines :zany:

Sweetums74

Reaction score
http://www.3dbuzz.com/ has a ton of tutorials.
HAven't used 4 in a *very* long time, but if memory serves me right, it had the "layers" function then.

you basically want to cut out each puppet and paste it into the new file in a layer. flatten the layers and you have a pic.

TechTV.com has tutorials as well. Search under "Bert Monroy".

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
One word of warning Puppetplanet - if you are running Version 4, remember that Adobe is on to version 7 so many tutorials might mention features that didn't exist in Photoshop 4.

Not that it matters to you since you already own Photoshop, but if anyone else is looking for/needing this kind of software I highly recommend Corel's PhotoPaint which I use instead of Photoshop (although I own both). Its cheaper (about $150 compared to Photoshop's $500), compatible with most Photoshop plug-ins and the latest version (11) has caught up to the few features Photoshop had that it lacked (like images slices and .PDF support).

Plus it's Canadian too, eh. :stick_out_tongue:

corel.com.

puppets_etc

Reaction score
The layers suggestion is the way I would go. I did most of mine on Illustrator using masks, since I haven't gotten as far as PhotoShop in my classes yet. But if you want to look, click on my link below my signature.
Deb :flirt: