Photoshop question

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
I need to know, is it possble to do proffesional comic book-style coloring on Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0? I can't find any tutorials that mention how to work wth this version, it doesn't say it on the box and I can't find it anywhere online! Please, can someone who knows more about this make sure? Because I really hope I didn't just spend $100 worth of birthday money on something I can't use.:cry: If you can use it for this, can someone also tell me how? Please reply asap! Thanks! :smile:

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Sorry for the bump...I just need to know this :concern:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I haven't used Elements since version 2.0, so I don't remember a thing, but I would imagine that as long as Elements has layers, it would make for a half decent program.

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Okay, thanks! I'm just glad all that money didn't go to waste. :big_grin: I'm going to look into it a bit more to see how to do it.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Well, obviously the full CS version is better, but I was very pleasantly surprised with Elements. Just remember, layers are the key, especially for coloring line art. I think Good Tutorials may even have a section somewhere for Elements.